ABOUT THE PRACTICE
Irvine Wealth Planning Strategies was formed from my passion to work with people in the financial planning capacity. I offer on-going financial advice that includes an investment strategy, but does not start there. It starts with you! Although my primary office is located in the beautiful Finger Lakes City of Corning, New York, I also spend a fair amount of the winter in the small town of Parrish, Florida. Read the biography for Amy Irvine
Client Experience Expectations
Who are you and what is your passion in life? When you begin your collaboration with Irvine Wealth Planning Strategies, you can expect the Discovery Meeting to focus on what is most meaningful to you and what you are passionate about. This allows me to understand what your priorities are and what the numbers represent.
The next step after the Discovery Meeting is completion of the Planning Worksheet. This simple, 30-minute form, will generate a starting point for our relationship and help us both clarify the scope of assistance that is needed to meet your goals.
Following the analysis of the Planning Worksheet, you will receive a Recommendation Report. We will walk through the report together and you will decide which recommendations you want to implement and an associated timeline.
During the Implementation Stage, we will guide you through the plan you have chosen.
As you begin to implement the changes we decided on together, you will begin to feel more control over your financial life. You will have a sense of calm and excitement about the potential of your financial future. This will have immediate and lasting influence on every aspect of your life.
Am I the right planner for you?
- Have you worked hard for what you've accumulated thus far?
- Have you given it the old college try and you just need to use a little more than muscle to get you to the next level?
- Are you a hard-working household that feels like you're doing all the right things, but watching those around you have more fun?
- Do you feel like you're caught up in the grind of life and wondering how your hard earned income is going to help you achieve your "perfect life?"
- Do you want someone who will look beyond your numbers and understand you as a person and what you would like your life to look like?
- Do you want a financial coach that looks at the total financial picture and shows you how your investments are a tool to help you achieve your goals, but they are not THE plan?
- Are you seeking education and ready to make changes and implement the advice given to you by your financial coach?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, then I "get" you and I tend to work well with you. A few examples of the types of jobs you might hold include: teachers, nurses, small business owners, and employees who work for Corning Inc.