WELCOME TO THE CLAN!
Irvine Wealth Planning Strategies was designed to create a family like environment. We all have roots, but its the wings that take us places. Our process is designed to allow us to get to know your family, your roots, and your wings.
How would you define your perfect life? How do your finances embrace you and form that protective barrier?
In fact, if money was not a barrier, would your life change? The answer may change as your life changes, and as your financial coach, this is a topic explored to enhance clients lives by recognizing and supporting their values.
Am I the right planner for you?
- Have you worked hard for what you've accumulated thus far?
- Have you given it the old college try and you just need to use a little more than muscle to get you to the next level?
- Are you a hard-working household that feels like you're doing all the right things, but watching those around you have more fun?
- Do you feel like you're caught up in the grind of life and wondering how your hard earned income is going to help you achieve your "perfect life?"
- Do you want someone who will look beyond your numbers and understand you as a person and what you would like your life to look like?
- Do you want a financial coach that looks at the total financial picture and shows you how your investments are a tool to help you achieve your goals, but they are not THE plan?
- Are you seeking education and ready to make changes and implement the advice given to you by your financial coach?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, then I "get" you and I tend to work well with you. A few examples of the types of jobs you might hold include: teachers, nurses, small business owners, and employees who work for Corning Inc.