College Planning Resources
Let's talking about one of the biggest investments you make in your life or your child's life...college
Most people thinking I'm talking about investing in a 529 plan when I make this statement. Yes, that is part of it, but it is ONLY a part of it!
A part of planning for cost of college, is looking at all the resources and services available to help you! Here is a list of some of my favorite websites and individuals I collaborate with:
- My Kid's College Choice
- How to Find Merit Scholarships
- Nannette Kamien - College Planning Collaborator
- Nannette Kamien - Importance of Pre-Planning for College Money Talk
- Jessica Yeager - Impress the Ivies, Creator of the Dream College Summit, and the Ultimate Guide to the Common App
- Who Gets Aid - Financial Student Aid
- RaiseMe A cool website that allows high school students to earn scholarships for good grades, activities, volunteerism, etc.!
- The Best Scholarship Platforms by Reviews.com